ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:14:30 -0800
It is important though, Karen, to have some sense of what's going on
on the planet.  This is especially important for Christians.  It is
my belief that we remain alert  and in touch in these trying times so
we can be aware of the in-roads of "the world", so that we are not
deceived.  Many of THE ELECT will fall away into deception.

I do feel like you do sometimes, though and, I freely admit it. This
"world" is a horrible place in these last days.  I am very, very homesick.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari