ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:11:19 -0700
Karen,

I did that once for 3 years, that is, I tossed my TV out and watched
nothing.  I did keep my radio and listened to national and international
news.  I wasn't any more spiritual 3 years later than when I started.  In
many respects, I found myself spiritually worse.  I don't know what that
means necessarily but it is the truth regardless.

Phil.