ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:58:34 -0700
Sure Kim,

We can work something out.  I remember we prayed together once before but I
have been thinking about setting up a phone conferencing line, or perhaps
audio studies on my website, where people can be taught and prayed with
online or over the phone or can listen to the web audio teachings free of
charge.

Phil.