ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:16:17 -0500
Hey Phil,
I just heard a report, on the news,  that Denver is the heaviest
drinking city in the U.S.  It's right up there with three cities in
Texas.  It must be a slow news day or something and the commentators
are tired of reporting on the shopping mania  or something.  Anyway,
just wondering what kind of a ministry you guys could start out
there.  GRIN!  Not really.  My ears just always perk up when I hear
the mention of Denver because so many of you guys are from there.
God bless,
Kathy