ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2010 00:17:24 -0400
Hi...so good to hear from you.....from anyone!!!! seems  face to face
friends and online friends as well  are so busy, people just don't take the
time to have relationships with each other. It's something I've been missing
lately....oh I have Ben here, and  I  am always thanking aOur God for  his
help  in restoring my marriage....but sometimes girls need
girls..........so, what class are you taking?
How did you find out about this sleep study thing.....sounds
interesting....except for the time away and isolation thing!!! tell Brad to
contact me next time you speak to him.....
I've thought about him and his family and wondered how they were...
Ben and I are doing well.  Ben has polycythemia  too many red blood
cells.....the kidney is working great and sometimes this happens...it can
make the blood really thick and cause complications....they are doing a test
tomorrow to find out the blood count the red blood cell count...if still
really high they will schedule  a time to take away some blood....this is
supposed to decrease the volume of the blood......
I start my last two classes in  late August.....so am excited about that.
I am at [log in to unmask]
twitter is rhondaspartain
do keep in touch any of you that can.....
do understand the thing about money.....have to keep close count
here.....I'll be glad when  I can find a job of some sort...a little of
money would help our situation...we have enough tolive  on but having extra
for fun things would be nice......
talk toyou all soon

blessings

Rhonda