ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:51:20 -0700
Do Bye, it is actually spelled, Dubai, is rapidly becoming the center for
trade in the Persian Golf states and is located in The United Arab Emirates.
I truly believe it could be the new Babylon mentioned in the book of
Revelation which is the center of the world for trade and commerce.  Most
think the new Babylon in Iran is literal but I have my doubts and think Do
Bye could well be the richest city on the planet already.  The international
arms trade show is held in Do Bye each year.  This is wear governments from
all over the world come and bring samples of all their armaments to make
deals with other governments to buy and sell.  It is a place for only
billionaires to live or even to visit.  How Michael Jackson got in I'll
never know but I bet he had more money in the bank there than he did in the
United States.

Phil.