ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:21:49 -0500
Lord, Please heal Tammy and Julie from the top of their heads to the
bottom of their feet. Lord, please be with Reeva and Mari, as they
are going through this hard time. Lord, I also ask that you would
heal their friend Mary. Lord, please keep them all in your tender
loving care. Please heal everyone, Lord. Lord, please let Reeva,
Mari, and their friends know that I am praying for them. Lord, I ask
you to please heal everyone in the world that is ill, or hurting in
any way. Lord, You are the mighty healer, and You can heal everyone.
Lord, please be with us all, and give us all comfort, strength, and
wisdom to always do your will, and to always be loving. Lord, I thank
you right now, for everything you are doing in our lives. I ask this
in your precious matchless name, Amen.

Lovingly,

Pat Ferguson