ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:07:01 -0500
Hi Folks,

Well, Mary didn't have her surgery on her stomach because there was a
meeting last Monday with the oncologist, her surgeons, and of course,
Mary, herself. Studying all the evidence they had, they did no
surgery because they felt that the cancer had spread to her bones.

Her spirits are good now, but she's bedridden, tired, weak, etc.,
etc., etc. Mari just found this out through the Guardianship Services
in Seattle. She is in Swedish Hospital. We don't have a room number.
She's going for a bone scan today. Another long, grueling day.

Tomorrow, she'll be meeting with the oncology team. We need all
prayer warriors to stand in the gap for Mary. Please pray, also, for
Mari and myself, because we feel numb, but soon that will wear off.

Thanks,

Reeva Parry,
Amateur Radio Call Sign: K8DMU