ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:03:27 +0100
Hi all,

I really would like you to stand with me as I recognize Satan is trying hard
to discourage me ...  Yes, he wants to steal my joy ...  Sleep is bad
(still), and now I'm having to see a surgeon (whenever an appointment
eventually become available) as I may have to have surgery on my foot.  The
tendon still is not fully healed and, though I can walk slowly for a half
mile or so, it's usually back home to more ice on the foot afterwards!  I am
so much wanting to have my dog and know there's one now in advanced training
that they hope will suit me, so I really don't want to turn it/him/her down
because of foot problems.

Please pray against this discouragement.my faith will remain firm in God Who
has all His timings just right oh, and works everything for my good!

--
Carol