ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:49:43 -0600
Hi Sharon,

Sometimes, a major stresser in life can bring some of these behaviors
to the foreground. I have a little sense of what you are talking
about. Both my bipolar, and my Asperger's worsen under stress. What
with our friend Mary and her situation, I an more obssessive about
cleanliness, counting, order, even Vs. odd numbers, childhood fears
re-surfacing, including a fear of eggs, and tactile and auditory halusinations.

Talk soon,

purple