ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:55:52 -0600
When I get to Heaven, do you know what I want for Jesus to do for me the
most?  I want for Him to show me His love literally through touch.  the
testimonies that I enjoy hearing the most are when He expresses His Love in
this way, and with simple and endearing words.  Has anyone here had such an
encounter with Him, or know of someone who has?  I remember one night in
bed, for example, when I was thinking some horrid, ugly thoughts.  It almost
seemed that He started patting me on the side, and soon the thoughts
vanished or became much less intense.

Sharon