ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:11:05 -0600
Starting with the Old Testament, where homosexuality was considered
an abomination, and, continuing the continuity of Holy Scripture, it
is still an abomination.

Where does this world get off trying to reconcile these two opposing
views? The Scriptures are the inerrant WORD OF GOD, for pity sakes!
Next, the world will sanction murder as, well, just one of those
little inconveniences!

Come LORD JESUS, come!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari