ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:29:23 -0600
Phil,

What the neat part about life is, like weather .  we find it going from 70
to 28 degrees, but also from 28 to 70 as well. Tomorrow is always a new
day, not always the same and while that can be a downer for some, it is
always hopeful that the worst of times will turn around to a sunny day. I
guess that is an optomists perspective. Like I say, if the glass is half
empty or even if it is half full? Find the waterline and cut  a new rim and
you've got a full glass again.

Brad

At 03:17 PM 3/2/2008, you wrote:
>I hate cold weather and hot weather, too.
>
>Phil.

Best Regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse
http://www.twincitiesmuse.com/

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.