ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 06:38:56 -0600
Hello All,

I'm still here, perhaps to your chagrin but I is still here haha. Busy but
here. As others at such times, I've been reading and praying but not always
responding. I do have a praise report and a request that is attached to it.

I was contacted last night by a young artist who saw  my web site at
MySpace and is interested in cutting/recording one of my songs. This person
is young but very talented and is no stranger to Nashville, has played the
Opry as a younger teen, won contests and etc. So that is the praise,
someone actually likes a song of mine that is of professional quality and
doing something in music on a large scale. I have to co-writers in it
through the lengthy  birthing labor of it but that has its own benefits at
such stage of my writing career. The request is if you think of it, to pray
for this  to actually amount to a final cut. There are many hoops in such
things, a publisher or producer could nix it, she could decide not to cut
it last minute,  they could find 14 songs they want to use in a 13 song
project and mine gets the axe out of default, who knows . I do believe this
contact plus another to be answer to prayer of late in my struggle to find
work to replace lost revenue of my day job and part of a career switch
eventually. I also have a project in which a dad wants 10 original songs
for  a CD project he is  doing for his three young daughters, so that is an
actual paid writing gig and very cool as well. Anyway prayers for project
protection would be appreciated if you think of it.

brad