ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:11:34 -0000
Never mind about the lateness, dear sweet Purple!  You're about the only one
who's actually said it from the list and, despite the fact it was, well,
over a week ago ... <Smiles>

God gets our timings right anyway.

Now for those who didn't say anything (Phil in particular) I'll have some
yummy chocolate and a holiday for two for no less than six months, please!

--
Carol