ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:07:47 -0800
Phil, you can put a quote within a quote. Just put a shift apostrophe
(quote) before typing what the person says. Then when you type what they are
quoting, then you put in another cap apostrophe (quote) and then type their
quote, and then put the close quote at the end of their quote, and then you
can finish typing the original quote, but if the end of their quote is at
the end of the sentence, then you would put an ending quotation mark, then a
period, and then a close quote to entirely end the whole thing. I think that
will work.

Cec