ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 20:09:15 -0600
Wow you got pull with the vet :) glad she made it in alright.
Brad

on 08:03 PM 2/10/2008, Phil Scovell said:

After missing a change plane in Washington DC, Virgie finally made
it.  She
has had a long day and is over at my son's house right now but as soon as
she comes to our house, we'll find out more.  The vet may be seeing her
dog
tonight yet, too.

Phil.

BD
http://www.braddunsemusic.com
Check out my site, take a look, have a listen. Comments are always welcome
in the guest book area. Also sign up to my newsletter to receive  an
update or
performance notice occasionally. We won't pound you with mail either I
promise... no worry!