ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:25:59 -0500
If it suits you why not.  Christianity resides in your heart not your ears.
Fashion changes and what was rite years ago may not be stylish these days.
I wouldn't if it were I because I consider it mutilation.  This is why I
didn't circumcise my son.  But not all people feel as do. I ----- Original
Message -----