ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Karter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 19:22:29 +0000
It is probably from the trauma and the cold.  Just keep leaning on the Lord and crying out to him.  You must be serving the Lord because Satan is sure on teh attack.  But just keep on serving and praising the Lord he will get you through no matter what Satan throws at you.  Read the book of Job.  And use him for an example.  He is probably the strongest christian of all time.

Father in Heaven we thank you that you are with Tee during this time and that you are her sheild against Satan.  Thank you for loveing her this much.  In Jesus name we pray Amen

--
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

From: Teri Van Pelt <[log in to unmask]>