ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:15:26 -0700
Hi all!

Yesterday I went for my third sound mapping, which I'll write about later.
Then I went to the hospital in Boise Idaho, where my dad is recovering.
He's still on the ventilator, but, from talking with Mom tonight, it sounds
like the swelling has gone down some.  Judy's son Joel spent last night with
him.  In the wee hours of the morning, Dad seemed to become very anxious,
afraid he might be dying or something,, which scared Joel.  but Mom said he
wasn't as antsy today as he was yesterday.  He's been heavily medicated so
he feels comfortable, dozing in and out.  Judy said that it causes amnesia,
so he might not remember very much of this later, which I think is a good
thing.  Sometimes he writes notes to people, and he squeezed my hand when I
held it and talked to him, and he gave me a hard grip when I said goodbye.
That shows he still has a strong farm hand. :)  Please pray that God will
continue to give him His Peace.

Thanks again for standing by me and my family.  I'm hoping to go hang out at
the hospital tomorrow.

Sharon