ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 17:27:14 -0500
Phil,
After the message, they do always tell you how to get a recording of
the entire message and they often mention that the recording had to
be edited for radio, but if you get the CD, you will get the entire
message.  Also, with Focus, they give to you on a donation basis,
they don't sell their products.  If you can't afford the suggested
donation, that's okay.  I have a friend who got the entire video
series, "Life On The Edge," for her teens for free because she just
couldn't afford to give them anything.  They are more concerned that
you get the materials than that they make a profit.  We usually do
make a donation, if we get stuff, because we have benefited greatly
from the ministry over the years as far as getting practical advice
for raising our kids. They were a big help with suggestions when we
were in the thick of it with Chris and for a time, we also benefited
from their Pastor to Pastor Ministry.    They now give that away, but
they keep going over old topics, so they aren't as helpful to us
personally, but that doesn't mean that they are worthless.
Kathy