ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:00:45 -0800
Way to go sharon.

I am in total agreementntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntntnt
with thiszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszsz.

The purprprprprprprprprprprprprprprprple one is back, and what a
longngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngng
stststststststststststststststststststrange trip it's been too.

Everyone have a very Merry
Christststststststststststststststststszszszszszszszszszszszszmas too.

On a more serious note.

For those who are grieving, we need to pray extra hard.  For the
depressed, the sorrowful, the homeless, the friendless, we need to
pray.  To tell you the truth, no one is really sure when OUR LORD was
born, so let's treat each and every day as if it were Christmas.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari