ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:18:09 -0700
I forgot to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving this morning.  Sorry about
that!  Hope you all had a good one.  Please keep the Jasso family, which
whom I live, in your prayers, because of the tragic car accident in wich two
of their relatives were killed, on their way home from Thanksgiving last
year.  The family did not celebrate Thanksgiving today.

Thanks, and have a great rest of the week!

Save money and/or do free work at home!

http://www.mypowermall.net/cgi-bin/pd/pd.cgi?showmpmcard=11941260560.55096435546875.card

Sharon