ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:53:00 -0500
Hi Rhonda,
It is wonderful to know we have Christian friends on this list who listen
when we are troubled and who pray with us to help us over the rough spots.
Each one of you is special and near and dear to my heart.  Have a wonderful
thanksgiving and may each of you be blessed.

Love and blessings,

Virgie and Lady Hoshi