ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:06:23 -0700
I have been working on putting 65 testimonials together, all are already on
my website, but which is far less than the total on the website, and I
finished uploading it today.  I have some other work to do but the main body
of the book is now free to read and online.  The link is found on the main
page under "It Sounds Like God To me."  It is 115,000 words in total length
or 250 single sided pages 8 and 1/2 by 11 pages.  You can either go to my
website, link is at the bottom of my message, and read the 4 different
sections, one concerning my own personal healing experiences, two, my
family's personal healing experiences, three, others with whom I prayed, and
four, articles of intercessory prayer.  You can also click on:

www.safeplacefellowship.com/god/GODMENU.HTM

and go directly to the main table of contents.  I can email the thing to you
as a standard plane text file as well.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com