From:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 16:22:24 -0500

I was diagnosed in February 2007 with Celiac disease.  I had the blood tests
and then a confirmed biopsy.  I feel much better and also feel that I am doing
a good job with the diet.  My doctor just had me get another set of blood
tests to see where I was.  He leaves me a message with the results and says
the numbers are a lot lower than they were but there were still signs of gluten
in my system.  He wants to do another biopsy next month.  So this brings my
question.  My first blood tests done in Feb 2007 said that my TTGIGG and
TTGIGA numbers were greater than 100.  My results I got today were 5.  Is
this good?  Am I going in the right direction and does this seem reasonable for
how long I have been on the diet (9 months).  What should this test be if
gluten was out of my system.  Any thoughts or help info would be greatly
appreciated.

Alycia