Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
aimee williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:36:41 -0500

Ryan,
I am so sorry to hear about the problems your son is having.  I hope that
the information I have can help.

I got celiac 4 years ago,  and had been gluten-free for 2 years when I
started getting sick again, lots of fatigue, muscle weakness, and other
problems.  "My legs getting tired" sounds like a good way for a 3 year old
to say he doesn't have energy
or has muscle weakness.

I had no idea what was going on, my doctor told me the only reason for my
fatigue and other stuff was another autoimmune disease.  If your doctor
wants to test for that and do an anti -nuclear antibody test (ANA), I
wouldn't be against it, but that is not what was wrong with me.
There is ANOTHER reason for fatigue that my doctor was completely unaware
of.  I posted a message to *this very* celiac list and everyone told me to
get an IgG blood test. (you can also order a cheek swab test you do at home
from Enterolab) So I did, and it turned up a host of foods that I apparently
had immune reactions to.  I stopped eating them, and the result was amazing-
I can only hope that might be solution that will turn out as well for your son.
Sincerely,
Aimee -Midland Tx