ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:20:55 -0700
Listen up, Kathy.

     A father asked his 9 year old son if he knew about the birds
and the bees.  the boy immediately became upset, agitated, and he
couldn't hold back the tears.  The father said, "Son, I'm sorry to
upset you.  What's wrong?"

     The 9 year old boy said, "Dad, at six, you told me there was
no Easter Bunny.  At seven, you informed me there was no tooth
fairy.  At eight, you got around to telling me there was no Santa
Claus.  Now I am afraid you are about to tell me there is no sex
among adults who get married and I don't think I can live with
that information."

Remember where you heard it first.

Phil.