ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:14:49 -0600
Phil,

Yeah that almost is bad as someone saying " I've got a bone to pick with
you but I can't talk about it now". Either spill the beans or shut up about
it and don't waste my time  'grin'.

Unfortunately we'll need to undergo much polyticks before the next election.

Brad

Brad

really need to talk to you about something that concerns me about somethin
gyou did, but not now, I might have some time next week".

At 01:58 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>Pat also said that one of the candidates had talked with him privately, too.
>I remember when James Dobson, not long ago, was interviewed because he had
>been to a White House presidential meeting.  Dobson said he didn't even know
>why he was invited because he couldn't divulge what they talked about.  This
>is the old, I'm on the insiders game," type of bragging that makes me puke.
>As my mother was onced knowd to say, Either pee or get off the pot.  The
>shoe seems to fit in these cases.  Pat was really nervous last night when he
>revealed what the Lord had told him but he literally said he hoped he was
>wrong in what he heard so he wasn't going to say.  Poor god.  I wonder how
>much more of this the Lord can take?  Maybe I should say, I wonder how much
>more the Lord is going to take before the trumpet blows loud and clear.
>Maybe, come to think of it, that's why the rapture occurs.  God pulls the
>church out before we can screw anything up even worse, haw.  Of course, if
>it is bad now, wait until we are gone and see what the planet is going to be
>like then.  They won't even have the evangelical vote to pull them through.
>
>Phil.

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!