ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:28:04 -0700
I think I figured it out by listening to Rush today.  Of course, Rush is mad
at Huckabee in the first place but he is definitely hacked off he won Iowa.
A definite political drop in the bucket, even if I was born there, but a win
nonetheless.  Other than that, I have spent quite awhile today listening to
Rush insist that Huckabee won only due to those who are not true
conservative voters, that is, the evangelical Christians that pulled
Huckabee through.  At first, this odd political analysis made me feel funny
coming from someone that has been, quote, the conservative leader of the
world for decades, unquote, but then I remembered how mad I was when Rush
pushed NAFTA so much years ago.  Look what we now have for that?  Jobs out
sourced to all points of the globe, including our Enemies, and we now also
are spending our tax dollars to support non American citizens in school,
their health care, unpaid health care, driver's licenses, jobs, which
Americans won't do we are told, and free refrigerators, washers, driers,
subsidized housing, and at the same time, they don't even need to speak
English or read it and some even want them to vote.  Even so come Lord
Jesus.

Phil.