ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:37:32 -0600
How do you spell that Phil? PO o l y T i c k s? PolyTicks? ;)  Voting these
days is akin to  calling up any customer service department these days in
search of an answer to a  billing question. You dial it up and find choices
are:

Press 1 To change your contact information
Press 2 in order to open a new account
Press 3 to upgrade your service
Pres 4 to reach the sales department
Press 5 for other options...
Press 6 to hear the options again

BEEP *the sound of #5 on the phone pad*

Please press 1 to reach tech support if you are having difficulty with your
product.
Press 2 if You've reached us after business hours and want to file a repair
ticket on-line
Press 3 to hear these options again.

No matter what you choose the choices aren't anything that fits.

Brad

At 10:13 AM 1/3/2008, you wrote:
>I am so sick of politics already, I could jump up and down, and it is just
>starting.  There must be a better way.  I can't wait till the Millennium
>when King Jesus is running the whole show and we won't have to figure out
>for whom to vote.
>
>Phil.

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!