ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:19:25 -0600
Pat,

Sorry about getting you confederate Dakotans mixed up with the Yankee ones
to your north. :). All I know is we headed west through a lot of plains
when we road out there lol. Glad to hear things are doing good and yes
please let us know how Vernon's test come out. I still want to make another
trip out there, but it needs to be summertime, I'm a whimp with that wind lol.

Brad