From:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Puser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 15:37:10 -0400

Hi Everyone, We we went to the Royal Plantation from April 21-28,2008. It
was wonderful! This was a five star resort quiet, romantic. We stayed in the
Honeymoon Plantation, it had a Roman spa room that looked out over the
Caribbean and a balcony.  They had a pool and out side hot tub plus two
beaches one that you were in the sun with lounge chairs and umbrellas and
the other side has some trees for some shade and some sun. Both side there
are beach fellows that set up your chairs and bring you drinks ect. If you
are on the Royal plan all  meals and drinks 24 hrs a day are included
including room service and a stocked bar in your room.
www.royalplantation.com

They have never had anyone with celiac before. They have had people with
other food allergies but not celiac. They went to Kingston which was about
two hours away looking for gluten free food. Like flours, bread, crackers
ect. They didn't have to much success. They did find crackers that were very
good. They made me eggs Benedict with a potato base bottom that was very
good. Home made ice cream, home made corn bread, a very good strawberry
dessert. The fruit is unreal! I stayed away from the Jamaican lunch they
made me something else while my husband had that buffet.  He said it was
very good.To many things in it we shouldn't have. They were very
accommodating. They wanted to made sure I didn't get sick and enjoyed my
stay. We had room service on our balcony a few mornings it was beautiful. We
had one fellow that was in charge of making sure everything was suppose to
be. He would check with the chef before he even came up. The chefs would
come to our table if I had a question. The chef greeted us when we arrived
to ask about the diet and if we needed anything at all and to set me at
ease. It was a great trip and I would go back. Any questions just write me.
Linda