From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2007 00:16:16 -0400

OK CelKids Halloween Party

Please join Sheryl Miller and the OK CelKids for the Halloween Party.? It will be at the Orr Family Farm, on Friday , October 19th at 7:00 p.m.?? The cost is 6.50 per person, and includes hayride and picking your own apples and pumpkins right from the patch.? For more information and directions check out their web site at:? http://orrfamilyfarm.com/

?

Or contact Sheryl Miller at [log in to unmask]

Gluten Free Candy List can be found at:? http://magickhand.googlepages.com/GFCandyList.pdf

October is Celiac Awareness Month and CNN has joined in with the effort to educate Americans about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.

Beginning Monday Oct. 15, tune in to CNN from 9am-Noon EST.

CNN Newsroom Anchor Heidi Collins, a fellow celiac sufferer will air a series of segments during her show to highlight several aspects of celiac disease.
?

?
HOLIDAY DINNER

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @ 6:30 pm
Set up at 5:30 pm (please join us)

Annual Holiday Dinner

Grace United Methodist Church
6316 N. Tulsa Avenue
Oklahoma City

This is the most wonderful gluten free get-together all year. Our support group provides gluten free turkey, ham and drinks. All members are asked to bring a gluten free side dish or dessert to accompany the meal. Please verify all ingredients are gluten free and all ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind that some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be lactose intolerant or diabetic.? Bring your recipe card so that we can post all recipes on our web site. :-)