Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trina Astor-Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 12:51:10 -0400

If you have tried and failed at making gluten free recipes and have just
about given up having some really good tasting foods, then you need to try
my 'Step by Step Gluten Free Recipe System'. Have a look at the photos on my
website, everything you see here was made in my gluten free home kitchen and
eaten by our family.

www.glutenfreetrina.com

My books allow you to make your own mixes, save time and money, add more
nutrition, and cater to your varied food intolerances.

Some of the 100's of 'from scratch' recipes contained in my instantly
downloadable e-books are:

Trina's famous Gluten Free Farmer's and Italian Bida Breads,

Voted the best gluten free bread ever tasted, at a Celiac Support Group
meeting 2008!

Real Italian Style Pizza Crust

Southern Style Biscuits

Soft Tortillas

Biscotti

Pancakes

Muffins

Healthy Vegetable and Main Course Meals

Braided Artisan Bread

Texas Chocolate Pie

Sweet Potato Pie

Chocolate Chip Cookies to the Rescue

Fresh Blueberry Pie

Menus for Traditional Holiday Dinners with Turkey and stuffing as well as a
gluten free Vegetarian holiday menu.

Cakes, Cookies and Squares, such as The Best Carrot Cake, Gingerbread
Cookies and Frosted Lemon Squares.

Also, How to begin a gluten free diet, Stage One and Two, then the sky is
the limit as long as it is gluten free,  plus home remedies to help you feel
better.

An Encyclopedia of foods you can eat, nutritional information, and an
explanation of ingredients for gluten free cooking and baking.

Three books to choose from, I know you will want to get them all!

Gluten Free Trina 'A Sampler' only $4.95

Health & Nutrition, with an Encyclopedia of Foods you can eat, will save you
100's of hours of research, only $9.95

Christmas Holiday Edition, with Menus only $19.95

Why not have a look now at:

www.glutenfreetrina.com

Testimonials: Buyers of my books have written me wonderful letters of thanks
and I am humbled. My kids told me to write these books, "Mom, your recipes
are better, you have to get them out to people!"

"I have looked forward to your recipes published in Astoria Magazine over
the last 10 years, now I am so glad to have all my fav's collected in your
new books! The pictures are incredible, thank you! I love that everything
tastes so good, and the recipes turn out the first time! My whole family can
eat gluten free and be happy now!" Wilma B. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

"Dear Trina, Thank you so much for writing that book!! The Artisan Bread is
wonderful, and now a mainstay in our home! We had Christmas Breakfast French
Toast again! (that was a tradition we thought long gone) The Pastry recipe
is divine, the Butter tarts, amazing;  your recipes have brought back a
passion of mine, and I am so grateful. Thanks again." Denise Ropp

RN COHN(c) HTP NLP TLT CHt Certified Wellness/Lifestyle Coach Toronto
Ontario

www.glutenfreetrina.com

Happy Gluten Free Everyday!

Trina