Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:05:29 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2007 12:25:57 AM Atlantic Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

My PC is about 5 yrs old Win XP Home is about all I know at this  point.

I bought it just to work the internet. It has slowed down as of  late
and would like an easily understanable way to get things moving along
again. PC does it all just takes time to do it anymore. I have deleted
temporary Internet files, Run spyboy S&D, adaware too, as well as  defrag and
disk clean. I have found out that I have 80% of my HD as unused  space. Can
this space be used for Virtual Memory?
I was told to get  more RAM by my brother who lives on a Mac. Can I just
clean out the RAM I  have and how do you do that?
Thanks for your  help.

I would recommend downloading belarc adviser to your desktop then
double-click it to gain a list of particulars about your computer such as ram  type and
amount, installed software and just about everything else you would  want to
know as well as what the guys and gals on this list would need to know  to help
with your problem.

It's free and you can find it here:        _http://tinyurl.com/5w6o_
(http://tinyurl.com/5w6o)

good luck,