BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:59:38 -0700
The very reason why new physicians have to do their time as interns and
residents.  And to them pigeon carcasses and guano would be child's
play--you all should see some of the stuff THEY get into, especially if
they are lucky enough to do their internships in big, innercity hospitals.
It weeds out the men from the boys, or the adults from the kids.  And these
poor kids have hardened old nurses about 3yrs from retirement breathing
down their necks.  Nothing like and old war horse to put the fear of
whomever into a young doc.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT