From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:57:37 -0500
John,

Will the LDG bypass the amp while tuning  or in the case of high swr?   I've
looked at specs and manuals for a number of high power auto tuners, and
while I may have missed something somewhere, I don't recall seeing it on
other units.

Other manufacturers may  do something different, but it appears that in the
998 the  amp keying line  goes from rig to tuner and then to amp so the
tuner can  prevent the amp from being keyed during tune-up or  in the event
of high swr.

Tnx for the  info.

73, Steve KW3A