From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:17:20 -0800
Yep, I guess you have to use the mouse.  I tried what you would normally
do with holding down the  control key and using the space bar, but it
didn't like that.  One of their other programs, I forget which one,
actually had an insert option and actually had a better interface.  I've
got their programs for the f6, 707, tmv-7, 700, and now the 71.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr