Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:26:11 -0500
I take organic cocoa for the extra magnesium supposedly needed to
correct a deficiency, in my organic coffee which I drink because I like it.

I read that all the vitamins we need except C are created in our own
bodies. AFAIK this is true of those who eat raw paleo.

Cookers *must* also supplement with enzymes since they are necessary for
absorption of nutrients and are destroyed by cooking.
Old cookers should consider betaine HCl, supposed to be insufficient in
old folks.

William