C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:48:43 -0500
KJP - I understand if you don't want to watch the news or the newspapers --
but if you want to keep up with the current happenings, you'll need to look
it up yourself.  if you have the internet access to email this list, you
have the means to read the news at foxnews.com or cnn.com.  Or if you  don't
want to read up on things, you can search the names on en.Wikipedia.org.

If you don't keep up with the news, I can guarantee you won't be able to
join in the fun when Ken turns up the political debates here. ;)

Kat