From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 14:30:20 -0400
    Richard:

For information on the Predator screw-driver antenna, you can e-mail the
manufacturer:

Bob Atkins:  N9JMX

E-mail:

and for information on the Turbo-tuner, you can e-mail the manufacturer,
Bill Kantz:

Both of these guys are a bit slow on the e-mail sometimes, but they should
respond if you give it a little time.

Thanks also for the compliments on my Dayton forum presentation.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ