From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 17:48:36 -0400
I've never had a problem either but we had a problem in reverse here several
years ago.  We had a blind ham in the area who, unfortunately, was very good
at making a royal pain of himself.  He was constantly asking other hams for
things like putting up antennas and lending him equipment and he could get
rather insistant about it.  He ended up leaving a bad taste in the mouths of
the local hams.  Thankfully, for us, he has left the area and I hope he has
grown up a little since then.  We have enough trouble projecting a positive
image in the sighted world without guys like that.  Lou