From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 12:38:52 -0500
Hi;
Feel free to reply off list because it might be best to avoid a debate here
but I'm wondering what kind of reception folks have received at local radio
club meetings and how you worked out transportation?
The obvious answer is that folks you talked with on the air were delighted
to see you and happily offered transportation but I'm not sure that's always
the case.
Also a handihams lecture that I listened to mentioned that some clubs have
map programs as in member assistance programs.  I wonder how common these
are?
Richard