From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:31:02 -0500
I realize I am responding to an old message, and that this message has
probably been addressed, but Tom, as the old saying goes, it depends on what
you are looking for.  The most accessible cell phone is that oasis
screenless cell phone.  It is a candy bar style phone, and you can get more
info on it by going to:

http://www.screenlessphone.com

But I just got the LG 8350 through Verizon Wireless which has some voice
command functions and is fairly accessible.  It is a flip phone, and by in
large I do like it although its battery life could use some improvement as I
had to buy the extended life battery to keep from charging it every two
days.  And its voice recognition in places where there is background noise
such as restaurants is marginal at best.  But I left Sprint in favor of
Verizon because I think their coverage is better, they offer free mobile to
mobile for all Verizon customers, and they also offer free Directory
Assistance for their blind customers.  Good luck.  73.
Harvey