From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:22:43 -0400
Chris,

Go to the Menu submenu in Edit, and then to Transmit/Receive.  Tab past the
Time-out timer, and the first set of radio buttons you find is the Mic.
sensitivity which, by default, is set to "Middle."  The next two sets of
radio buttons deal with A-band power and B-band power.  I can understand why
you might not have found this setting because JAWS doesn't tell you what the
radio buttons pertain to.

Steve