From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:40:13 -0400
Tom,

I've never had, used or seen one of those lock thingys.  For what it's
worth, West Mountain ( and perhaps others) suggests not using them.   The
supposed problem is that they may work out and land  in a bad place and
cause major problems.   The 2 other recommended ways to keep the halves
together is a drop of super glue for a permanent job, or a dab of silicone
or hot glue for something that can be undone later.

I've never done any of the above, my junk gets plugged in and stays that way
for months or years at a time.   In the few times I've moved things around,
I've never had them come apart on me.

73, Steve KW3A