From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:08:41 -0400
Hi All, I've dealt with this fellow and he's always been straight up, Both this unit, and this list  may be of interest to one of you.  Thanks, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.
FS: JingTong 440-470MHz HT w/charger

Approximately 2.5W, 38 CTCSS selectable tones
Manual here:
http://www.g4ilo.com/files/Jing%20Tong%20Users%20Manual.pdf
I have some additional docs which I will include.
Powers up and seems OK, just no time to work through the
manual. 2.5W on 440 not enough way out here in the woods!

Looks good, protective plastic is still on the display.
The little dog of the prior owner left teeth marks on
the tip of the rubber-duckie antenna, purely cosmetic.
No belt clip or case is included.

Asking $35. shipped in USA

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E