From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:03:36 -0400
There are some out there, I have one that was made by Ni Viking that I use
with my TS-520. I haven't seen another one like that one since and I have 0
intention of ever letting that one go, but there's got to be something like
that out there. I still thank my friend who found that for me every time I
talk to him, I've had it 10 years now. I can't have the only one left, can
I? Mine's absolutely 100% mint too. I only paid $25, the friend who found it
had no clue what it was worth nor did I so he let me have it for that much.
I understand he could have got a lot more than that for it.