From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:14:14 -0700
One thing you could do to cut down the searching is, once you're on
the multimedia guide page, save that in your favorites, which would
get around the main mlb page if you find it too difficult.

The next thing you can do is to use your screen reader search
facility to find a station you're looking for.  Searching for that
station should put you into the table of today's games.

Spring training can be tricky as not all teams have all of their
games broadcast.
Personally, although there's a lot on the mlb site, I don't find it
all that difficult to navigate especially when using the screen
reader search feature.  I can skip by most of the stuff I'm not
interested in.

You do need to explore the page a bit the first time you go on
there, but once you have an idea of what you're looking for, it
really is a piece of cake.

Don  w6smb